How can we help!
Would you like your listings to stand out among others? Would you like to give your buyers a thrilling experience even before they come over to see the item/property?
We can help.
3D Real Estate Imaging Services (3DREIS) has been in the real estate market as a buyer, seller, investor and/or Agent for over two decades. We have an understanding of how online property listing has evolved over the years, and what works now.
We have a single goal: to use our experience and technology to provide state-of-the-art imaging services to ensure a superior experience and tremendous value for our customers.
At 3DREIS, we are passionate about exceeding your expectations, and together we will:
- Provide critical separation between you and your competitors
- Utilize simple, yet powerful viewing engagement tools
- Define the most engaging way to showcase your property
- Develop a 3D virtual showcase that gives full context of every view in a visually stunning presentation
- Deliver a complete immersive and interactive photo quality experience
- Impart a virtual experience better than being there
- Furnish a photographic floor plan and then a completely unique 3D floor plan view
- Give everyone a complete understanding of the layout of the property before visiting your home or business.
With our advanced 3D photographic technology, we are able to provide a very cost effective solution that can be completed within a few hours. The process is quick, simple, and turnaround time is usually within 24 hours. We respect our customers and welcome your feedback and suggestions. Kindly use our Contact Us page to tell us what we’re doing right or what we can improve on.
This sounds interesting, but how does it work exactly?
It’s a pretty painless process that will basically follow the steps below:
- We will walk through your home or business and map the sequence of photos.
- We will stage the home by minimizing clutter and removing items like dog and cat toys and dirty laundry. We may also rearrange items in order to get the best visual results. Remember that less is more.
- Next, we’ll photograph the home as we mapped it out
- Straighten home and depart
- Perform 3D processing of captured images
- Either meet personally with you or provide web link to review the final product
- Provide you with the necessary link to post the Showcase to your website or social media.
How long would this take?
With our advanced 3D photographic technology, we are able to provide a very quick solution that can be completed within two to three hours. The process is quick, simple and turnaround time is usually within 24 hours, so your buyers can start enjoying this amazing technology as soon as possible.
How much will it cost?
There are many variables to consider since cost will largely depend on:
- The size and characteristics of your property
- The services you require
- The Options you select
If you would like to provide the best possible experience for your online viewers, request a quote for your property through our Get A Quote page and set an appointment to discuss all of this in more detail.
How is this different from the traditional virtual tour?
Yes, we understand some virtual tours uses a camera to go in a circle and capture a wider view of the room through a fish-eye lens, but this presents a somewhat distorted image experience. Using 3D Imaging, you can have an in-person experience as though you’re physically there:
- Your buyers have the ability to virtually walk through your home at their leisure without intruding on you.
- While viewing your home, they can actually move from room to room and get a perspective of the relationship between the rooms and the flow of the home.
- They can turn around and see from where they just came, or maybe, walk to the other side of the room and get a whole new perspective of just how inviting the space really is.
And many more interesting and thrilling features.
Will I be able to see the exterior?
3D imaging is best suited for interiors however, if there are no harsh direct sunlight, exterior spaces may be included such as decks and patios.
Do I need to provide anything before meeting?
No. Just get the place ready for us and we will be right there to get your digital imaging done.
How do I embed my 3D Tour to my website?
Embedding the 3D tour is very easy and straightforward; it’s similar to embedding a YouTube video. Simply copy and paste the HTML code that we will provide. However, if you are not that savvy, we can help you.
Which browser can I use to view this 3D Virtual tour?
The 3D Virtual Tour uses the modern standard for 3D content viewing on the web – WebGL. If you’re using your desktop computer, WebGL is supported by the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer. mIf you’re on your mobile device, however, WebGL is supported by Safari for iOS 8 and Chrome for Android. It should be noted that loading times typically take longer on mobile devices. If you can’t view the Virtual Tour, please update your browser. You can use this link to Test Your Browser now.
How do I pay for your services?
You can make payment either before or on the day of the appointment.
How do I prepare for a shoot?
To learn how to prepare for your shoot click here.
How can I contact you?
You can reach us directly via our Want to Learn More Page. Kindly fill the form and we will get back in touch within the shortest time possible.